One-on-one mentorship and employment opportunities for homeless and at-risk youth.
We provide employment and job training opportunities for homeless and at-risk youth through one-on-one mentorship, allowing them to gain job and life skills that can be utilized to break the ruthless cycle of homelessness. Meet one of our interns.
We also teach job skills to our interns and employees. Examples of what we teach include:
- Timeliness and punctuality
- Working under and respecting authority
- Writing a professional and effective resume
- Budgeting and saving money
- Time management skills
- Maintaining quality control
- Searching for housing options
If you are interested in getting involved or learning more about what we do, CONTACT US.